BRICKELL AND WYNDWOOD, S.L. (“NO MORE ESSENTIALS”) collects personal data necessary for the data management and maintenance of some of our services.
This Privacy Statement informs you (the user) that the owner of the website (the data collector) complies with the Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General Data Protection (GDPR) and applicable regulations at all times, ensuring the correct use and processing of the user’s personal data.
1. BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT DATA PROTECTION
|Data Controller||BRICKELL AND WYNDWOOD, S.L.|
To give response to requests or queries, to provide services and to send information related to the products.
Data subject´s consent (GDPR article 6.1.a).
Data will not be disclosed to any third parties.
2. DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT DATA PROTECTION
2.1. Data Controller Information
- Controller: BRICKELL AND WYNDWOOD, S.L. (“NO MORE ESSENTIALS”)
- Tax ID Number: B27858695
- Registered Address: Avenida Camelias, 49 - 2ºG, 36202, Vigo, Pontevedra, Spain
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.2. Collection of general data and information
- Through the Contact form
- Through our email
Users can reach us via our email: email@example.com. They can request the information they consider necessary to clarify any queries related to our services.
- Through the'create an account' option on NO MORE ESSENTIALS
Our website provides users with the possibility of registering with their personal data to use our services via the option in the ´login section´. Once the user account is created in NO MORE ESSENTIALS, registered persons may access and check the products/services they have contracted and modify/add any additional information.
- Through a purchase on the online store
When a user wishes to purchase a product, they must first select the products/services they wish to purchase. Once the purchase is complete, you will be given the option either to log in with your user account (in the event that you are already a registered user) or create a user account to complete the purchase.
- By subscribing to our newsletter
Our website offers users the possibility of subscribing, via their given email, to a free newsletter to receive the latest news and deals from NO MORE ESSENTIALS. Users may unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, each newsletter contains a link under which consent may be withdrawn.In the event the user provides us with data from a third party, they will accept the sole responsibility of having previously informed them and obtaining their consent to do so, in accordance with article 14 of the GDPR.
2.3. Purpose of personal data collection
NO MORE ESSENTIALS gathers personal data for the purposes described below, depending on the reason for which they have been provided:
a) To manage and control the provision of the contracted products/services, the commercial relationship between the user and the controller, and its follow-up.
b) To communicate with users in response to any incidents, requests, comments or questions that you ask us through the services and/or products, as well as the contact forms on our website (including emails and/or phone calls).
c) To manage the user's purchasing process and any queries associated with the contracted products/services.
d) To send, when appropriate, marketing information on products, services and news associated with NO MORE ESSENTIALS by electronic and/or other conventional means.
2.4. Legitimate processing of personal data
- The legal basis for collecting your personal data, for the purposes described in the previous section, is the execution of the corresponding service. It is an imperative obligation to do so, as established in article 6.1, b) of the GDPR.
- The legal basis for the control of the personal data provided, for information sent on products, services and news associated with NO MORE ESSENTIALS, is given via the consent that the user expressly grants, as established in article 6.1, a) of the GDPR.
2.5. Data Storage
NO MORE ESSENTIALS may retain personal data for as long as needed to provide the relevant product or services or to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected. We may also retain and use this information for a longer period as permitted or required by law.
- Personal data provided to manage the client relationship and billing will be stored for the time the contract is in force. Once the contract ends, data may be stored indefinitely as long as the user does not withdraw their consent.
- The personal data provided to manage queries and requests will be stored for the time needed to answer as long as the user does not withdraw their consent to receive such answers.
- The personal data provided for receiving information associated with products or services of NO MORE ESSENTIALS will be kept indefinitely as long as the user does not withdraw their consent.
2.6. Recipients of personal data
- Personal data may be communicated to the finance institutions through which collections and payments are managed.
- Data may be communicated to the Spanish Law Enforcements but only in legally necessary cases.
- Data may also be communicated to the necessary Spanish public administrations in cases imposed by law.
- Personal data may be provided to data processors at NO MORE ESSENTIALS in order to provide the services contracted.
2.7. Rights of the Data Subject
The data protection regulations allow users to exercise their rights of access, rectification, objection, erasure (“right to be forgotten”), limitation of processing, portability and not being subject to individualized decisions. These rights consist of:
- Exercising your rights is free, except in the case of manifesting unfounded or excessive requests (e.g. of repetitive nature), in which case NO MORE ESSENTIALS may either charge a fee proportional to the administrative costs incurred or refuse to act.
- Users can exercise their rights directly or through a legal or voluntary representative.
- We must respond to user´s requests within a month, although this time period can be extended by an extra two months if the complexity and number of requests are taken into account.
- We have the obligation to inform users of the means to exercise their rights and they must be accessible. We cannot deny users exercising their rights for the sole reason of choosing another means. If the request is submitted by electronic means, the information will be provided by these means whenever possible, unless you ask us to do so otherwise.
- If we do not comply with your request, we will inform you, within a month, of the reasons for our failure to act and the possibility of making a claim in presence of the relevant authority.
Please see the following links to the request forms for each of the rights:
- the right of access
- the right to rectification
- the right to object
- the right to erasure (“be forgotten”)
- the right to limitation of processing
- the right to data portability
- the right not to be subject to automated individual decisions
- A written and signed request, addressed to NO MORE ESSENTIALS. Ref. Exercise of LOPD Rights.
- A scanned, and signed form sent to the email address email@example.com, indicating 'Exercise of LOPD Rights' in the subject field.
Users must provide proof of their identity by including a photocopy or a scanned copy of their ID, or equivalent document. This is requested for the sole purpose of verifying user identity or that of their legal representative. In the latter case, the user must provide a document accrediting the legal representative.
If you consider that the processing of personal data infringes current regulations, and without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), C/Jorge Juan, 6 - 28001 Madrid (www.aepd.es).
2.8. Security measures
At NO MORE ESSENTIALS we are committed to protecting user´s personal data.
The data collector has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of the user´s personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, processing and/or unauthorized access.
All staff are subject to confidentiality agreements and undergo training on the proper handling of personal information.
For contracts signed with our suppliers, we include confidentiality clauses regarding the personal data they have access to in the user´s order. We have also implemented security measures necessary to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the systems and services for processing personal data.
All security measures are reviewed periodically to ensure their effectiveness. However, absolute security cannot be guaranteed, and no security system is fully impenetrable. Therefore, if any personal information under our control is compromised due to a security breach, we will take the appropriate measures to investigate the incident by notifying the supervisory authority and, where appropriate, those users who may have been affected so they may take the appropriate measures.
2.9. Social Media Policy
NO MORE ESSENTIALS has a business profile on the following social networks: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google.
NO MORE ESSENTIALS is responsible for processing user data as a result of the existing social media profiles and given that users follow us means we can also follow them. This means that if users decide to join us on these business profiles as a follower or by giving a "like" on our content, they accept this policy.
NO MORE ESSENTIALS is responsible for the processing of your data and we guarantee confidentiality in the processing and compliance with the user´s rights, as stated per current regulations on data protection.
We use these social networks to announce news or give relevant information, related to the services we offer, on topics that we consider to be of interest to users. Therefore, by using the functionalities of these platforms, it is possible that users may receive this type of information on their wall or profile.
There are no links between NO MORE ESSENTIALS and the aforementioned platforms or social networks, therefore the user accepts their usage policy and conditions once they access them and/or validate their notices and terms and conditions in the registration procedure. NO MORE ESSENTIALS is not responsible for the usage or processing of user data that is made outside the strict relationship and provision of services indicated in this policy.