In accordance with article 10.1 of Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), the identification data of the owner are indicated below:
1. BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT DATA PROTECTION
|Data Controller||BRICKELL AND WYNWOOD, S.L.|
To give response to requests or queries, to provide services and to send information related to the products.
Data subject´s consent (GDPR article 6.1.a).
Data will not be disclosed to any third parties.
2. DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT DATA PROTECTION
2.1. Data Controller Information
2.2. Collection of general data and information
2.3. Purpose of personal data collection
2.4. Legitimate processing of personal data
2.5. Data Storage
2.6. Recipients of personal data
2.7. Rights of the Data Subject
2.8. Security measures
2.9. Social Media Policy
1. BASIC INFORMATION ON COOKIES
2. DETAILED INFORMATION ON COOKIES
- Technical/Functionality cookies:
- These allow user to browse a website, platform or application, and using the different options on services included on these, including those cookies used by the editor to allow operation and management of the website and enable its functions and services, such as controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, remembering the items added to their cart, completing the payment process, managing payment, controlling any fraud linked to service security, completing event sign up or participation requests, counting visits for the purposes of invoicing the licenses for the software which allow the service to operate (website, platform or application), using safety elements during browsing, storing contents for video or audio broadcasting, enabling dynamic contents (for example, loading animation for a text or image) or share contents in social media.
- Due to its technical nature, this category also includes those cookies that allow for management of advertising spaces that have been included by the editor as an element of the design or layout of a website, platform or application, responding to criteria such as the edited content, and provided that user information is not collected for any other purpose, such as personalising the relevant advertorial or other contents.
- *Technical cookies are exempt from compliance with the obligations set forth by article 22.2 of the LSSI when they are used to provide a specific service requested by users, as it is the case of the cookies listed in the paragraphs above. However, if the same cookies are also used for other purposes which are not exempt (for example, for behavioural advertising purposes), they shall be subject to the obligations set forth in the relevant provision.
- Preferences cookies:
- These cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, for example the user´s preferred language, the browser used to access the service, the region uses are in, etc.
- *When users choose such conditions (for example, by selecting the language of a website by clicking on the corresponding flag), the relevant cookies shall be exempt of the obligations provided by article 22.2 of the LSSI, since they are deemed to respond to a service expressly requested by the user, provided that the cookies are exclusively used for the selected purpose.
- Analytical cookies:
- These cookies allow us to recognize and to count the number of users on our website, to see how they browse the website, when they are using it and to record which content users view and are interested in. This includes a quantitive measurement of the impact of advertising. This enables us to improve the services we offer by making sure that our users are finding the information that they are looking for.
- *With regard to processing of data collected though analysis cookies, GT29 stated that, although they are not exempt of the duty to seek user informed consent before their implementation, is highly unlikely that they represent a threat to user privacy, provided that they are not third-party cookies, that they process aggregated data with purely statistical purposes, that information on their use is adequately provided and that users are given the possibility to refuse them.
- Behavioural advertising cookies:
- These cookies store information on user behaviour through continued observation of their browsing habits. This allows the development of a specific profile and therefore display advertising appropriate to this profile.
- Cookies used by NO MORE ESSENTIALS:
|Cookie_acm_17494_shown||http://nomoreessentials.com/||This cookie is used for the correct login of the customer to the Acumbamail Newsletter.||Session||Functional|
|PrestaShop_||http://nomoreessentials.com/||This cookie is used for the correct functioning of Prestashop user sessions.||Session||Functional|
|PHPSESSID||http://nomoreessentials.com/||This cookie is used to provide functions across the page.||Session||Functional|
|_ga||http://nomoreessentials.com/||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users.||2 years||Analytics|
|_gid||http://nomoreessentials.com/||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. It is used to know the number of visitors, how they use the website and if it is working properly.||1 day||Analytics|
|_gat||http://nomoreessentials.com/||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. It is used to read and filter requests from bots.||1 minute||Analytics|
3. DISABLING COOKIES
4. AMENDMENTS TO THE LEGAL POLICY
Please read through this document carefully. Here you will find the terms that regulate the contract and purchases through our website, the rights and obligations of both parties and information on the purchasing process procedures, among other issues.
1. ACCEPTANCE AND VALIDITY OF TERMS
2. PURCHASING PROCESS
3. PRICES, SHIPPING COSTS AND FEES
4. PAYMENT METHODS
5. CONSUMER RIGHTS
5.2 Product warranty
5.3 Returns policy
5.4 Right of withdrawal
6. CONSUMER REGULATIONS
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
8. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY AND RIGHT TO USE
9. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND JURISDICTION
10.1. NO MORE ESSENTIALS reserves the right to modify the Terms of Purchase at any time and users will be informed of the changes.
Page last updated: 15 October 2021